Saturday, March 25, 2006

UNdefined...



It’s not always clear as to why people do some things…
Take last night for instance… I cut out all the puzzles from an activity book I used to own when I was a kid and burnt them in the terrace…
It gave me an odd sort of satisfaction.
Sometimes u feel satisfied after doing weird things…
Like when you’re squeezing ketchup out of a ketchup-sachet.

Yesterday when I was having my dinner my grandfather asked me a question. He said, “Have you ever had a full chicken before?” the question startled me and I didn’t know what to say. I sat there gaping at him, as he launched into a story of how once he and his friends had roasted a live chicken and how he had eaten it all up.

I found myself thinking over the “chicken-eating” incident while I was studying organic chemistry later that night and found it really amusing and funny…I wondered why I hadn’t laughed out when my grandfather had told me the story as that’s what I normally would have done instead of thinking about it two hours later and smiling to myself.

I have absolutely no idea why I am writing this….
Then again,
Its not always clear as to why people do some things….


4 comments:

Unknown said...

"But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
`How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
`You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
Alice didn't think that proved it at all; however, she went on` And how do you know that you're mad?'
`To begin with,' said the Cat, `a dog's not mad. You grant that?'
`I suppose so,' said Alice.
`Well, then,' the Cat went on, `you see, a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad.'

Anonymous said...

everyone needs to be weird once in a while.....i'd go insane otherwise.....

sayantoni said...

i want to eat chicken, ....... been ages since i ate it..... i want.....!! Lol..
see u soon!

Anonymous said...

I ate chicken at Subir's house! Tra la la la la!