Wednesday, May 10, 2006

DAY AND NIGHT



It felt nice to be nocturnal again without any reason. It was like I did it just for the sake of it. I haven’t done that in a long time. Its not always possible for me to be nocturnal at night.

So I tried to be nocturnal this afternoon… It worked…

I sat in the verandah trying to block the sunlight all around me, trying to feel the same way I do every night before an exam. Only a few others would be able to describe it and I’m not one of them.
There was a ladder in front of me. Usually I climb it every night and sit on the topmost step and when my dad finds me sitting there he scolds me cause he fears I’ll fall and break my neck or something
But I didn’t climb the ladder this afternoon ‘cause a pigeon was sitting on the topmost step.

And then I realized that I was being foolish…. you cant be nocturnal in the afternoon…
But I wanted to try.

(I guess the picture kind of defines what I feel)

6 comments:

the [R]etard said...

i loves your pictures... and i loves being nocturnal... good night :)

Unknown said...

confusededuddeddudled.

Mind Mapping said...

we all try weird stuff......it actually leaves you very satisfied.....i likes that.

TheRedBantoo said...

Ei xiamaze i think you are finally finding your place in the world of abstraction...welcome to the fam

Rajasee Ray said...

of course you can be nocturnal in the afternoon!!!!
dont underestimate human imagination.....
or human pretensions...

Anonymous said...

I also wanna sit on that chair!!