Saturday, May 20, 2006

ROSS AND THE OLD MAN




When Ross was five years old he had jumped down an elevator shaft and broken his arm in several places. It had taken him more then a year to recover completely from this “accident”. When people would ask him why he had jumped down the elevator shaft, Ross would reply, “I jumped ‘cause I saw an old man do the same.”
But no one had seen any old men around that day and certainly none that jumped down elevator shafts! So they asked Ross again and again but his answer never changed, “I jumped ‘cause I saw an old man do the same.”
Tired of asking him the same question and even more tired of hearing the same unbelievable answer the people gave up and assumed that Ross was a bit “cuckoo” in the head…

(…. to be continued)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

give me an r! R !
give me an a ! A!
give me an n!!! N!!!
And a D..
O..
M.

gah im so bored its unbeleivable. i hate excalaimation marks. i never use them. i'm more of the fullstop-y kind. whats even more annoying than a single "!" is a "!!!!!!!".. it reminds me of vasavi daga going 'omg omg omg' and jumping up and down.

Im listening to Jet after a long time.

Mind Mapping said...

i like ross.

Unknown said...

oh, er and rupsha? are u dead? how come u dont call no more.

Rajasee Ray said...

why did ross jump off the elevator???

who's the crrrrazy old man???

i love stories that begin like this!!!!!

multiple exclamation marks!!!!!

the question marks dont lok that annoying, do they?

googly said...

Look at my new photo! Please go and visit my blog.

Unknown said...

No, multiple question marks just look hyper-persistant. Alot like Anurina..


"??????"

the [R]etard said...

roopsa?

the [R]etard said...

i likes man... i'm bored to... its cool to finally have something to think about... i only like dotdotdot ...
...
.......

Unknown said...

dot dot dot.. yeah.. i know..

i like:-

one fullstop.
thats it.
thats me.
hmph.
lol.
see?

the [R]etard said...

...