Sunday, August 06, 2006

scrabble


i could turn to look at my past
but i wouldnt on my own
i wouldnt ask you to do it for me
not because i dont want you to see whats there
but just because i want to tell someone to not do something for a change.
right now i feel like my feet are wet and stationary and my body is moving ahead into the void of yellow-white.
then i see my wet footsteps walking away from me....leaving me in the void of yellow-white.
i am floating in this.
there are long shadows behind me that touch me.
there is a black eagle with an orange beak somwhere on a rooftop,they tell me.
they've seen it and are afraid of it, they tell me.
they said "nobodysaid it was easy"
and i just listened.




4 comments:

Rajasee Ray said...

Mr. Bean painting.
I like the part about the black eagly thingy.

Mind Mapping said...

i love the entire thing.

Xiamaze said...

thank you.
yes aarshi, mr. bean painting....i dont know why but i like the painting...i guess cuz its so simple.

Anonymous said...

Whistler's mother, actually!

and nice post, xia! I like the image of the wet footsteps walking away...