Monday, September 25, 2006

Across The Dark Side Of The Moon


He said
"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do,
I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying?
There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime."
"I never said I was frightened of dying."
And I said, “But I am”

So he led the way
Beneath the astral stars
Brushing past the soft children
And the mad things.
We crossed-over a few backyard fences
I asked him where he was taking me
He said, “Look ahead and you will see”
I did and I saw the pagodas.
But we never stopped there.
He took me past Arden
And I thought we were heading towards Eden,
when he stopped before the altar
And prayed.
He said aloud. “Let us pray to anoint the rust off the shoulders of those narcotics
who are like ourselves”
When the prayer was over he turned to me with a smile on his lips.
He asked me,“Is it tomorrow, or just the end of time?”
And I replied,“It’s still yesterday.”

12 comments:

Mind Mapping said...

now i get it.

this has got to be one of the most beautiful things you've ever written.

and i know what anoint means.

Xiamaze said...

hehe ok...
thanx

Anonymous said...

time and everything.

I like it. I like the picture, too..

googly said...

I've updated! I've updated! I've updated!I've updated! I've....

Anonymous said...

the mad things.... yess....yess....(like my sister belongs to this group, not the one before)

but everybody is afraid of dying...even they pretend not to be.

this is really nice, rupsha.

Anonymous said...

i like the last part. (as you knew i would)

googly said...

Wait till I scratch you, didi.

Xiamaze said...

you know wat googly.
ur a bad girl.
i mean you comment on ppl's blogs and you write abt what you've done in ur blog.
thats not called commenting.
from henceforth i shall never "comment" on ur blog.

Rajasee Ray said...

i'm leaving tomorrow. yay.
i have been waiting 4 years for tomorrow.

Rajasee Ray said...

mountains, here i come.

Unknown said...

like i said. this is really different from ur other posts.
when u first created "i dont know" i remember you told me that u couldnt write for nuts.
Huh. Yeah. Sure.
=D

Faustus said...

Great post...

Last few lines were quite gud..