Saturday, December 11, 2010

Flash

I haven't blogged for ages. ages.

So, I was watching Full House (it takes my mind off things and makes me less irritable when I am irritable, like right now) and there's this episode where Jesse's writing a report for school on his new computer/laptop and his twin sons accidentally erase the 12 page report and Jesse's going ballistic, and finally Stephanie somehow restores the file for him and i see that the report is on 'Death of a Saleman' which is a play by Arthur Miller.

This made me realize that earlier, when I had seen this episode I didn't know about the play so I didn't care, but since I studied it this semester in college I am now familiar with it and I can tell that whatever they show of the report - it's all accurate- the facts and information etc. There are so many things that I've come across before in so many different places and they haven't mattered before because I never knew what they were or anything about them, but when I come across those same things years later, they seem to matter because I know what those things are and they suddenly make sense and hold importance to me.

This is the snapshot of the report that Jesse was working on:





2 comments:

Sambit said...

happens to me all the time too.
all the time.
nice :)

Rajasee Ray said...

especially when you're re-reading or re-watching something :)
and this also happens: only after you hear about a thing does it come reappearing again and again in your life.