Saturday, June 10, 2006

WEIRD

And then one-day rajasee tagged me.

Which means:
1) Write down 6 weirdo factors about myself.
2) Tag 6 more people and thus keep the chain going.

The Six weird Factors about myself are:

(I was taught in school to start my economics answers this way….but they were about population and wages and not about weird factors about oneself…ok I’m officially blabbering..sorry)

1. I like creating new cartoon characters with goofy sounding names andI like to think that they actually exist and I end up drawing them in most of the blank white sheets of my hard cover mathematics exercise books only to be discovered by my tuition teachers and who are pretty much amused by them.(LATEST CHARACTER : Toinka! Whose a stupid little school girl)

2. I am sometimes nocturnal by nature. When I am I usually spend the entire night secretly watching numerous dogs gather on the road, forming circles and howling at the moon, from my third floor apartment balcony

3. I have a knack for making friends with people such as a red indian ghost who jumps outside the window of the living room(he’s called “BIG CHIEF”) and the Sandman.

4. I like to eat paper sometimes.

5. When I go out for dinner at a restaurant I always add all the spices and sauces to my drink and mix it well and leave the spakling tables an utter mess only to be glared at by the waiters.

6. And finally, I like to throw ice cubes at people on the road just below my house ,from the terrace

So that’s all.
Although I definitely have more number of weird facts about myself, these are the ones I can remember right now so….
I’m actually in a fix because rajasee and jahnavi have already tagged the people I know so I will have to tag a few random people as well.
Thus -
Six people I have tagged:
1.Karan
2.Pancham
3.Sayantoni
4.Anubrata
5.April
6.Bob

whatever.

20 comments:

Rajasee Ray said...

and u like to spit the paper out at innocent bystanders...

Mind Mapping said...

she also spits it out in class....and threatens people with it.

Unknown said...

never eat news-paper.
yurghhh.

pancham_banerjee said...

wyrd thing, this tagging...........

the [R]etard said...

can i tag someone whos already been tagged? it makes life so much easier

Rajasee Ray said...

...the puppies died.

Xiamaze said...

wat puppies?

Unknown said...

you are a spiteful old carrot-eating hag.

Unknown said...

ee-yeah..

Rajasee Ray said...

the puppies of the dog in the street called spots who have a brother called bhoda.

Xiamaze said...

that's so sad...

Astraeus said...

thankjs for stoppoing by our blog.. yeah... sacred evil was one hell of a loser.. cant understand how a good book like that could be made into such a crappy film...... but yeah.. it was and howd yu like the site as a whole.. i mean all its stuff.. and informations.... any improvs needed???

Astraeus said...

and by da way your blog is noce

Anonymous said...

sometimes i like eatin paper too

Xiamaze said...

i have finally found a paper eating partner!

Xiamaze said...

today i learnt that the original meaning of "WIERD" is "SUPERNATURAL"....

.

Anonymous said...

pichakaa!!! i love the way u write! we are so similar!

Anonymous said...

note to self: do NOT accept the waitress thing as a part time job!!! PS: do the ice cubes have the spat out paper frozen inside?

Xiamaze said...

no.

Mind Mapping said...

midnitesun?
that is like isaac asimov you know.
many suns in the sky.
then you could have midnight sun.