Tuesday, November 11, 2008

One:

Dear Mi,

I've been watching the Sun like you told me to. In addition to that, I've also been watching the Moon. Sometimes, i watch the Sun and the Moon together. I think the Sun and the Moon don't want to be watched, because they keep trying to hide behind all the clouds. I've been watching them for sometime now and I've noticed that when I'm in a moving car, they move with me. Sometimes i lose them when a big tree or a tall building comes in the way. Sometimes my neck hurts so i don't watch them, but i do it most of the time anyway. I've been watching them exactly as you told me to but nothing's really changed. You told me if i would do this things would change, but nothing has changed. Every freaking thing is still the same. Even my fingernails haven't grown. Okay, i bite my fingernails so they don't grow a lot, but they haven't grown at all. So i was wondering, since this isn't working could you perhaps suggest something else that i could do, not that i don't like watching the sun and the moon, i love it, but it's really not helping. So if you could suggest something else, that would be great.

                                                                                                                                     Thanks.
                                                                                                                                     Yu

ps: I think my mom hates me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tor chokh jaala kore na:? strange