Wednesday, November 26, 2008

SNAPSHOTS

Snapshots of some beautiful moments and images that according to me stand out in these beautiful films.



Elizabethtown

Alone and Happy

I'm dead so I can fly now.



Hedwig and the Angry Inch

the origin of love

The Making of Me

Fragrance 

Floating through air towards my flashback.

Reflection

The Bare Naked Truth Of My Real Identity


The Machinist

I am the  "_ _ _ _ _ ER"



Wrist-cutters - A Love Story

Nobody Smiles


About A Boy

Dear Mother

No man is an island

Against the Tide



Little Miss Sunshine

I hate everyone....everyone

Clarity


Saving Private Ryan

they died so long ago but they are still alive..

War

So what if we're gonna die?

In the middle of nowhere


Juno

young love

it's full of tick tacks 

is yellow uni-sex?

Feetish

Edward Scissorhands

Aha.

Helloooo!

Snow Fairy

It never stopped snowing.




Brick Lane


The endless Paddy fields

The day my mother drowned herself

Alive



Snow Angels

Pigeons on Ice

Corridor Love

Winter

More of Winter

Warmth

5 comments:

Sambit said...

i could keep talking about these films for hours, man.
corridor love. there's a better snap of that. i'll show you.
i loved the snapshots.
loved them.
alone and happy.
feetish.
the bare naked truth of my real identity.
alive.
warmth.

you know how i get when it comes to beautiful films right?

permission to make a similar post on my blog?
my previous post is more about characters, with the exception of 'houston..' and 'oh captain! my captain!'
yours is about feeling.
ilovethis.

Xiamaze said...

yes.
permission granted.

sunrise said...

Gorgeous. Ahhh. Rupsha you're my fucking doppleganger I tell you.

Doubletake, Doublethink. said...

beautiful. and the little miss sunshine snapshot ;)

oh and the machinist. and scissorhands.

i love this post :)

Xiamaze said...

heh.
thanks.
ive been trying to post this for a while but uploading these many photos is a Herculean task for someone as lazy as me.
but yes, i kinda like this post alot too.