Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Guide To Recognizing Your Saints


Sometimes after experiencing a large part of the things that come our way, through all the decisions and in-decisions, the things we choose to do and those that we don't,  all the loving and the hating, the right and wrong and the confusion between the two as to which is which, we search for our saints to guide us through, mostly, unintentionally.

And we usually end up recognizing our saints in the people we left way behind in our journey.
(maybe now that i've realized this, i'll look out for my saints.)

" A GUIDE TO RECOGNIZING YOUR SAINTS" (2006)
Dito Montiel



PS: Yes, Sambit, you were right. It's beautiful.



7 comments:

Sambit said...

In a way, I'm always trying to look for a guide to recognize my saints. It's a different thing altogether whether they're the right ones or not because, well, everyone ends up making some wrong choices or the other. It doesn't really matter as long as, through the journey, we end up learning something. Finally realizing the confusion between the two as to which is which.

One could stare out of a train window alone and watch the world flash past; or one could stare out of that same train window with someone, someone special, and talk about the world flashing past.

"In the end - just like I said - I left everything, and everyone. But no one, no one has ever left me."
- Dito Montiel.

I'm in love with this.

Priyanka said...

ekhon ei boita dekhtei hobe.

Mind Mapping said...

i am your saint.

Xiamaze said...

is true.
you are.
but sometimes you irritate me.
alot.

Mind Mapping said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mind Mapping said...

bad girl.

Rajasee Ray said...

heh.
i miss my saints.