Friday, August 07, 2009

Good Riddance!




After suffering for the majority of the last year with a diseased internet connection one that is more infamously known as BSNL broadband unlimited, I finally put my foot down and got it replaced with a TATA Indicom and suddenly the whole virtual world seems like a much better place..lightning fast and so easily accessible.

With a speed of 384 kb/ps and 1.5 mb/ps from 10 pm to 8 am and on sundays, I can safely assure myself that i can bid my sucky internet connection days a hearty goodbye.

It feels good to be back.
[sigh of relief]


7 comments:

Sambit said...

thank me.
i love my tata too.

i dig the artwork.

Xiamaze said...

yeah.
thanks.
and thanks.

Mind Mapping said...

This sounds like an advertising gimmick by Tata Indicom.
The ones that use customer feedback.
Like Dove and Pantene.

Except the picture, of course.

Xiamaze said...

Snort.
Hehe.
Yeah.
I fucking hate BSNL.
It made my life absolute HELL..
AAargh.

Rajasee Ray said...

oh hurray :)
and yes, tata indicom should pay you for that last paragraph.

Mind Mapping said...

It even has a brilliant tagline.
"lightning fast and so easily accessible."
You can completely hear that being telecast.

anumita said...

I completely understand.
I had three months of it and I got completely annoyed with it.
Neither was it fast nor was it portable.
I have tata too and yes I love it. =)